A proactive and strategic financial communication programme is critical for achieving visibility within the competitive global marketplace and effectively managing communication between the company and the financial community.
CC Strategies provides financial communication counselling as a strategic tool through communication programmes that build a stronger reputation and credibility. We assure after-market communication in order to assist clients in meeting their key strategic financial objectives.
CC Strategies also puts together communication plans tailored to investors/shareholders, in order to maintain the confidence they have in the company.
- Audit: perception, target groups, analysis of shareholders, etc.
- IPO communication programmes: road shows, prospectus, media relations, one-on-ones, investor events
- After-market communication: quarterly results, half-year and yearly results, annual report, investor events, and information sessions
- Financial and business media relationship building
- Road shows
- Communication during hostile and other takeover bids
- Preparation of General Meetings