The environmental impact of certain industrial activities can be an important element in deciding whether or not a company can continue its activities. CC Strategies helps organisations manage the process through which companies influence the environment. We also manage relationships with the community and its environmental change management authority.
CC Strategies takes care of the communication for environmental permit applications with the (national, regional or local) authorities, the press or residents, with the sole objective of bringing your project to a successful completion.
- Programmes for changing attitudes of stakeholders
- Pressure group relationship building
- Coalition-building actions
- Local media relations
- Community relations programmes and events
- Information desk function
- Environmental communication tools development: environmental report, newsletters and releases, position papers, Q&As, environmental disaster communication plan
- Communication in the context of a permit application: communication to the authorities, the press and residents